11 September 2017

You Are A Badass

There are times when I feel a bout of insecurity or a slump of self-doubt. When this happens, I look for affirmations or what I call "power words" to help me get my act together.

I also read a lot of books. 

One of my favorites is "You A Badass" by Jen Sincero. The title alone brings back the self-confidence that levitates outside of my body every now and then.

One of the phrases that the author uses repeatedly is this:

I know, it's so basic. But sometimes we forget.

She repeats it before the end of every chapter and reminds you why:














Reading these words always turns my day from blah to TADA!

2 comments:

  1. My favorite is "Love yourself more than you love your drama." I need to remember that one!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!