19 September 2017

Sartorial Snoopy

I stumbled upon something so adorable, I just have to share it with you!

The star is Snoopy and his sister Belle in an exhibit called "Snoopy and Belle in Fashion", just in time for New York Fashion Week.

They're dressed by 50 big name fashion designers/celebrities. Here are some of my favorite looks:  

 Babesta

Paul Tazewell (Snoopy as Alexander Hamilton, 
Belle as Eliza Schuyler Hamilton) 

Oscar dela Renta 

Oscar dela Renta 

 Monse

 Swarovski

Hermes (those leather accessories!) 

 Diane Von Furstenberg (Belle in the iconic wrap dress!)

 Isabel Marant

Jenna Dewan Tatum x Danskin 

 Chanel

 Philip Treacy's gorgeous hats

Gucci 

 Rachel Zoe

 Betsy Johnson

Karl Lagerfeld 

Ocean Pacific 

Zac Posen 

Tokidoki

Snoopy was a beloved part of my childhood. I've got a soft spot for Snoopy and Peanuts Gang! If you'd like to check out this exhibit, it's in New York City's Brookfield Place until October 1, 2017.

2 comments:

  1. Finding out more and more things in common between you and me, Claire... I have an over-sized sweatshirt from back in the 1990s that features Snoopy as Joe Cool on it. Some of my earliest reading was Peanuts comic books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rochelle! I saw a sweatshirt this weekend (all black with a Snoopy silhouette...very grown-up!) and I wanted to buy it. We could be twinning ;-)

      Delete

Your comments are very much appreciated!