05 January 2015

A Fresh Start

How are you feeling now that 2015 has just begun? There's a saying, "The days are long, the years are short" and I can only agree. While I remember everything about 2014, it seems to have whizzed by so quickly!

Here is my 2015 planner. I still write everything down. I'm old school like that. I'm filling it with appointments, to do lists, blog posts, and article ideas. I'm also jotting down daily highlights I call, "This Made My Day" and "The 5 Things I'm thankful for Today". I'll begin and end each day with this journal of sorts.

Here is a quote I found on Pinterest. I like it a lot. I hope you like it, too.

May you have a beautiful and blessed 2015!

1 comment:

  1. Amen! And how nice to know that I'm not the only one still using a "daytimer" (remember those?) to record events and important stuff. Good luck with your journalling!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated!