19 August 2014

Dylan's Candy Bar

Yesterday, I gave you a little tease about a happy place I recently visited. It's located in Manhattan's Upper East Side with a few more branches across the US. 

It's called Dylan's Candy Bar!

Candy, color, and cuteness are three words I can use to sum up this store. 

Sweets in every shade and size possible.

Empty canisters that customers can use to fill with candy. I think these make a sweet souvenir or gift for friends that relay the message, "I thought of you on my trip to New York".

Merchandise for those who can't have candy.

And these adorable pillows for a child's bedroom which can be taken on a road trip.

I like to look for my name in the personalized candy section. Can you find yours? 

A bit of candy nostalgia in one corner of the store.

It brings the older generation back to their days as boys and girls. 

There are many other sweets for sale like fudge and chocolate-dipped fruit.

There's a cafe on the top floor for a midday snack and a room for party rentals.

What's not to love about a photo booth (with props, too)?

This larger than life gumball machine makes anyone (young and young at heart) a giddy kid at a candy store! 

If you can, please stop by tomorrow for a candy craft idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated!