25 August 2014

A Gift for the Girls

Hello lovelies! I'm a fan of cheerful prints, especially lively prints on paper.

That's the reason I fell in love with this paper pack on my trip to the craft store. I bought it without a specific project in mind.

These are just some of the designs. Are you drooling already? 

Today, I'm using the mason jar print. I'm personalizing each jar with a name. To do this, rubber stamps and and an ink pad really do come in handy.

Then, I cut around each jar.

I also make some heart shapes from pages of an old book, this time with a craft punch.

I glue on these elements on favor bags.

I'll be using these to wrap little presents to give away when I get together with my girls.

As a finishing touch, I made a bow with some colorful yarn. Isn't that blah to TADA!?

Have a beautiful week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are very much appreciated!